Arlington Winter Blitz 2018
December 1, 2018; Check in 8:30am - 8:50am.
Salvation Army YET Center in Arlington, Texas
Sections to be Determined
- 5-DOUBLE-ROUND, Swiss-System, G/3;+2;
- 10 games (each round is two games, one White and one Black)
- Will affect blitz rating only, but regular ratings will be used for pairings.
- Sections (if more than one) determined by participation.
- Registration from 1:15pm – 2:00pm onsite only; All rounds ASAP (No ½ point byes)
- Players arriving after 2:00pm will receive zero point byes for first pairing.
- $20 Registration – cash only – onsite only. 50% returned as prizes.
- USCF membership is required to participate.
- Blitz Rules: http://www.uschess.org/docs/gov/reports/BlitzRuleChanges.pdf
- Send questions to email@example.com or text Chris Wood (817) 507-7522.
- Players should bring clocks. We will have a few clocks but cannot guarantee availability. If both
- players do not have a clock, both will be scored forfeit losses.
Salvation Army Youth Education Town and Family Center
712 W. Abram Street
Arlington, TX 76013
Enter on the west side YET entrance.
Free parking in YET lot and in lot across Abram street directly across from the building.
Arlington Chess Club Open Tournaments are held at the Salvation Army Youth Education Town in Arlington, Texas.
YET Entrance at the Salvation Army in Arlington
on the west side of the building.
Parking is available on the Abram-side entrance to the Salvation Army building at 712 W. Abram or in the lot directly accross Abram Street. Please use the YET entrance on the west side of the building.
Find on Google Maps