Parking at Arlington Chess Club Tournaments at the YET
Arlington is bigger than New Orleans, Cleveland, Honolulu, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and St Louis, so please plan for parking like you are downtown in a city. Arrive early to allow time to find parking.
- FREE: The Salvation Army YET Center has free parking around the building, and early-arriving players often park next to the building.
- FREE: City street parking is free, but may require a walk of a block or two. Look for parking on:
- Hancock St (1 1/2 blocks west)
- Thornton St (north of building, perpindicular to Abram St)
- W South St (3 1/2 blocks east, 1 block south)
- W Main St (6 blocks east, 1 block north)
- FREE: The Arlington Parks and Recreation Department building has parking out front at 717 W Main St. This is a 5 minute walk.
- $13/DAY: UTA West Parking Garage at 804 UTA Blvd. (1 block south) is available for guests at a rate of $13/day. Purchase Permit
- AVOID: UTA does NOT have free parking on weekends, so avoid those lots unless you obtain a permit.