We have chess tournaments. Some are scholastic - others are open. Some are USCF rated, some are not. Some are open to the public, some are by invitation only. If you would like to be notified about our tournaments, add yourself to our tournament announcement email list.
Scholastic Tournamants are for K-12 students only. Most other events are open to adults and kids.
Upcoming Local Tournaments
Contact Us for information about these or other tournaments.
- Sep 4-7 - 86th Annual Southwest Open - Irving
- Sep 5 or 6 - Scholastic at Southwest Open - Irving
- Sep 12 - Arlington Chess Club Open #58 [CANCELLED]; G/45;d5, (G/30;d5 Novice) - Arlington TX
- Sep 24 - Speedy Quads #12 [CANCELLED]; (G/5;d0) - Arlington TX
- Sep 26 - Many Springs 130 - North Richland Hills
- Oct 10 - Arlington National Chess Day Open; G/45;d5, (G/30;d5 Novice) - Arlington TX
- Oct 22 - Speedy Quads #13; (G/5;d0) - Arlington TX
- Nov 07 - Arlington Chess Club Open #60; G/45;d5, (G/30;d5 Novice) - Arlington TX
- Nov 14 - Many Springs 131 - North Richland Hills
- November 14 - Burleson ISD Chess Tournament (Burleson ISD Only)